miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

Inter-American Partnership for Education 2009 Convocatoria

Dear Lobos and all English Teachers around all Mexico,

I have talked to you about a great experience I had last Summer at Dartmouth College in New Hampshire. It is related to a scholarship and it is probably one of the best experiences I have had in all my professional life. Well, now the convocatoria for the 2009 IAPE Teachers’ Collaborative is now on-line at

http://www.worldfund.org/IAPE

Applications are due Tuesday, February 3, 2009.

You must know that The Inter-American Partnership for Education (IAPE) is a Clinton Global Initiative Commitment that strives to transform English language instruction in Mexico's public schools and public universities by training and supporting a dedicated network of innovative and dynamic educators.

Don't hesitate to ask me anything about an amazing experience like this scholarship!!!

Warm hugs for all of you.

No hay comentarios: